Tuesday 2 July 2013

shoes shoes shoes

This week i've seemed unable to resist indulging in one, two or three pairs of shoes. The time was well due that I invested in another pair and I picked these up to each go with different bought outfits, two of which i'm returning but I simply couldn't part with the shoes. Flat shoes are not something I wear often, but I'd been looking for a dainty little pair that would make walking a little easier and were easy to just pop on.



These were reduced from £46 to £20 and I couldn't resist them. I'm still unsure as to when I'll wear them but as they're not too big i'll more likely wear them during the day.



These are my favorite little pair. Reduced from £80 to £20, I simply couldn't resist. They fit like a dream, I even made an odd little noise when putting them on.

No comments:

Post a Comment