Sunday 8 February 2015

Sunday Summary 08/02



Sunday Summary

This week was reading week, meaning no lectures, a lot of work, but also a lot of plans to catchup with friends.
Unfortunately, this all went downhill after that one week a year of bed ridden illness decided to hit.




1. Early Birthday celebration drinks with two of the girls after a meal in Argo.

2. Finally waking up to a sprinkling of snow. 

3. A cup of green tea with lemon whilst waiting for my STILTON and bean burger from the Cosy Club.

4. Bed ridden and feeling sorry for myself resulted in a box of Krispie Kremes including this cutie.

5. After purchasing the Lush Unicorn bubble bar a week back, I finally decided it was time to use it when feeling sorry for myself, to make me feel better.
A pink bath definitely cheered me up a little.

6. Finally feeling better today. A trip into town for a coffee with my mum & nanny ended up being treated to this little bag.
I've wanted something small for my upcoming trip to Italy & Budapest, just to carry my purse and sunglasses!

3 comments:

  1. All of these look so cute:) I'm so desperate to try the lush unicorn bar it looks really pretty and who can say no to pink bags ?;)
    Lauren xx
    Itsarandomlifeforus.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww shame you got ill! I loved using the Lush Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar, definitely one of my favourite products so far!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete