Sunday 24 May 2020

Weekend 23.05.20


Another week has come and gone, i'm sure I sound like a broken record when I exclaim I can't believe how fast May is going, but, seriously?!

We've been blessed with such beautiful summer like weather in the UK. It's almost as if this is our consolation prize for what is going on in the world.

Highlights from this week:
  • A copy of 'The Dutch House' FINALLY arrived! This has been on my wishlist for months and I can't wait to get started. Just look at that cover.
  • I popped by the local market on Friday, I really am enjoying going every single week. The food is incredible and it's great to be supporting local businesses. I picked up a raspberry & white chocolate brownie as well as a salted caramel one - delicious! My favourite cafe has also reopened for takeout coffee so it was great to stop by there and they said how happy they are to see old, friendly faces!
  • Sam bought me a bunch of peonies and I was so excited when they finally bloomed! There's a reason they're everyone's favourite.

And here are some links i've enjoyed this week:

We made these delicious noodles on Wednesday, they'll definitely be on our weekly rotation.

I'm not sure how many home tours I read throughout the day but this one really stood out this week. The contrast of a neutral colour scheme alongside wooden fixtures is my absolute favourite.

I've been eyeing up these prints by the wonderful Lauren Taylor. I especially love this Holly Golightly one!

I don't need another summer dress (or do I?) but I couldn't resist bookmarking this Reserved number. Isn't it beautiful?

I made these raw vegan brownies at the beginning of the week and they went down a treat. The coconut ganache really cuts through the bitterness of the cocoa in the brownie, they pair together beautifully.



I hope you've had a lovely weekend, are staying safe and here's to another week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment