Sunday 16 June 2013

Paul & Joe Lipstick in Silk Stockings








Online lipstick purchasing is something i've never done before. When it comes to lipstick i'm extremely picky with colour and finish. I dislike anything too shiny, glossy, sticky and I find that colours presented on websites are often untrue to the actual colour of the lipstick.

However, I have literally browsed the online shelves of Paul & Joe products for years and I finally decided to just give in, but did a little product background research beforehand. I'm so glad I did too, the three colours I initially looked at looked totally different in reviews and this resembled more of the colour I had in my mind, pink wrapped with coral tones. However this is presented as a really bright pink on the website which initially led to my overlooking until I looked at a review or two... or four.

The lipstick is purchased separately to the case giving you more options to personalize your product. The lipstick clicks into the case with ease and it gives the lipstick such a dainty and quite frankly, pretty appearance that anyone would  be proud to swipe it out of their bag to apply.

I absolutely adore the colour. It's easily buildable and glides onto the lips leaving them feeling very moisturized (I applied a clear Burt's Bees lip balm beforehand).


What do you think of the Paul & Joe lipstick collections?


No comments:

Post a Comment