Saturday 15 June 2013

Clinique even better concealer




(apologises for the dab in the pot, I had to have a quick pre-work fix up before I had a chance to photograph this product).


I decided it was finally time to splash out a little and to buy myself a new concealer. Admittedly, I don't often have breakouts and therefore I always kept a cheaper concealer with me just in case I needed to dab a little on. However lately my skin has felt a little dull underneath the eyes and after a little research I came across Cliniques latest addition to its concealer range.

This concealer promises to camouflage dark spots and imperfections and brighten skin over time with vitamin-C actives. I hoped this would work as a two in one to brighten under my eyes and cover anything that needed covering, keeping my makeup bag a little lighter.

The concealer is full coverage, covering my blemishes well as well as brightening under my eyes. This concealer also did not crease under my eyes and stay put all day. Although in a small pot, I can see this product lasting a long time as after a handful of uses it looks barely touched.


Have you tried any products from the Even Better range?


1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a great product, I've never tried any Clinique concealers before but I'll have to keep a look out for this one as my current concealer doesn't seem to be covering up my dark circles as well as it used to! x

    ReplyDelete