Tuesday 18 June 2013

Whats in my makeup bag? June edit

from left: L'oreal CC cream anti dullness || Revlon 3d volume mascara || Clinique even better concealer || rimmel blusher in smoked oyster || the Body Shop highlighter || Max Factor masterpiece mascara || Topshop lip stick || Burt's Bees lip balm. 


I hadn't realised just how minimal my everyday makeup routine was until I uploaded these images, part of me immediately wanted to visit the counters in Boots to see what other items my makeup bag was missing. However, I am fairly content with my natural makeup palette and I've never felt I was one who particularly suited lots of products and bright colours on my face, or I am simply yet to master the look.






























My everyday makeup bag consists of my two favourite mascaras, CC cream, concealer, blusher, highlighter, a lip balm and lipstick.

I picked up the Topshop lipstick shortly after the announced their makeup range and I think they shortly after discontinued the colour and their website no longer seems to stock them, instead replacing them with lip bullets so I'm absolutely dreading when this lipstick can no longer be used because the colour and application is wonderful.

Have any of these products made it to your daily look?



No comments:

Post a Comment