Friday 14 June 2013

Revlon photoready 3D volume mascara







I have found myself reaching for Revlon products over other highstreet brands more and more reguarly. It all began with finally discovering the foundation that was right for me, the '24 hour colour stay'. I was so impressed with the foundation compared to every other I had tried, highstreet and premium brands, and it had only continued to go up from there. When my favourite Max Factor 'masterpiece' mascara needed replacing, I decided change old habits and proceeded to research Revlon's mascara range to see if they matched up to their (for me) winning foundation.

The Photoready 3D Volume mascara caught my eye, being described to volumise lashes 100% and receiving endless five star reviews, it was slightly more expensive than my favourite mascara, but I decided to give it a go.

I cannot begin to praise this product enough and this has quickly replaced its Max Factor contender and become a staple in my makeup routine. I use two coats and the difference is incredible. I found application very easy and the sturdiness of the brush had me feeling in complete control which I sometimes have struggled with (l'oreal volume million lashes).

This mascara is a serious contender with premium brands and I know I wouldn't opt for any over this mascara, retailing at £10.99 it's an impressive product at an affordable price.


No comments:

Post a Comment